Simple Mobile- International Calling
- How do I find out what the Pay-As-You-Go rates are to specific countries and call destinations?
- Type the destination phone number into ILD Rates Look Up Tool located at http://www.simplemobile.com/unlimitedinternational
To see complete International Long Distance Terms & Conditions, please visit http://www.simplemobile.com/termsandconditions
For more information on SIMPLE Mobile Global plans please visit http://www.simplemobile.com/unlimitedinternational
For a complete list of destinations available with the Unlimited International Long Distance Plan please visit http://www.simplemobile.com/unlimitedinternational
For a complete list of destinations available with the Pay-As-You-Go International Long Distance Plan please visit http://www.simplemobile.com/unlimitedinternational
- Does my SIMPLE Mobile Plan support International Roaming?
- SIMPLE Mobile plans do not support International Roaming (using your phone outside the USA) at this time.
- How do I get Unlimited ILD?
- Simply choose an Unlimited ILD plan at the beginning of your billing cycle. The $10 Unlimited International Long Distance Plan can be added to the $40 Unlimited Nationwide Talk, International Text, and 250 megabytes of Data at 4G Speeds Plan or the $50 Unlimited Nationwide Talk, International Text, and Data at 4G speeds Plan. Please note that you cannot add Unlimited ILD in the middle of your billing cycle.
- How does Unlimited ILD work?
- With the Unlimited ILD plan, each 30-day period you can make unlimited calls to 10 unique numbers (the first 10 wireless or landline numbers dialed) within the destinations and cities where we offer ILD. The list of numbers is reset for each new 30-day period.
- What happens if I need to call more than 10 unique numbers on the Unlimited ILD plan?
- When the 11th number is called, you will be notified that you have reached your limit and will be directed to add funds using the Pay-As-You-Go option.
- What’s the difference between the two ILD options?
- The Unlimited ILD offering is meant for those who do not need to call more than 10 unique numbers within the Unlimited landline cities and wireless destinations during a single rate plan cycle. The $10 Pay-As-You-Go offering is for those who prefer to use their balance over a longer period (up to 180 days) of time and don’t spend as much time talking internationally.
- Does unused International Long Distance credit roll over to the next billing period?
- Yes, your unused International Long Distance credit will roll over to the next billing period; and will remain on your account even if your service is suspended due to late payment of your monthly rate plan charge. You must also use the International Long Distance service at least once every 180 days for the unused credit to remain on your account.
- Which countries are included in the Unlimited ILD plan?
- Calls to select landline cities and wireless destinations in over 50 countries are included in the Unlimited ILD plan including cell destinations in Canada, China, Hong Kong, India and Singapore! For a full list of countries and destinations, visit www.simplemobile.com/unlimitedinternational